Swangleys Farm Business
Family owned since the 1880’s
Swangleys Farm is an arable farming and land business located immediately to the east of Knebworth in Herts and with land extending to the east of the neighbouring village of Woolmer Green.
The farm has been operated by the current owners’ family since the 1880’s, with the fifth generation of the family now involved with the business.
- Busy bees in May 21st May 2021
- 50mph Hedge Planting 17th February 2020
- Flytipping incident in Swangleys Lane 12th September 2019
- Harvest 2019 22nd August 2019
- Hazardous hole at field edge near allotments – UPDATE 19th June 2019