Swangleys Farm Business
Family owned since the 1880’s
Swangleys Farm is an arable farming and land business located immediately to the east of Knebworth in Herts and with land extending to the east of the neighbouring village of Woolmer Green.
The farm has been operated by the current owners’ family since the 1880’s, with the fifth generation of the family now involved with the business.
- Flytipping incident in Swangleys Lane 12th September 2019
- Harvest 2019 22nd August 2019
- Hazardous hole at field edge near allotments – UPDATE 19th June 2019
- Litter picking on Swangleys Lane 28th December 2018
- Mysterious gaps in our crops ? 12th October 2018